If your primary focus is on manufacturing, distribution, or logistics, then this event is for you! You’re invited to the DMS Lunch & Learn. Join us for a superb meal while getting up to speed on the latest trends, tips & tricks when it comes to data capture technology.
You eat… we talk…
- Do more with less: Using mobile computers and scanners to increase productivity and reduce errors.
- Simplifying data capture technology: How to get the most out of barcoding technology.
- The mobile office: The technology available to get the job done on the road.
- Thousands of parts and so little time: Tracking and managing inventory.
- Consumer grade vs industrial grade: The cost comparison may surprise you.
- Looking at the trends: Where is the technology headed?
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
8001 11th Street S.E.
Calgary, AB T2H 0B8
Here’s the fine print:
- Limited to the first 25 RSVPs
- No more than two attendees per company
Who says you can’t enjoy a delicious meal while learning about the latest technology trends. Enjoy your choice of a Beef Dip with house-roasted beef, a Red Thai Curry with stir-fried veggies or a Kale & Quinoa Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette with toasted pumpkin seeds. All entrees are served with starter salad finished off with a sweet dessert. You’ll also enjoy your lunch with a glass of beer or wine.
Images are not an exact representation of meals offered.
[contact-form-7 id=”784″ title=”May 2019 Event”]